READY FOR ANYTHING
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Insurance Discounts & Flexible Working
At IAG, we live and work by our purpose to make your world a safer place. We are motivated by a unique culture that celebrates honesty, creativity, empathy, equality and collaboration. We call it the IAG way, and it means we all share a ‘ready for anything' mindset that sets the tone for positive actions and positive outcomes. We put heart into everything we do which guides us to create amazing things for our customers, our people and our communities.
We're brimming with ideas, ambition and a readiness to apply bold thinking and risk awareness to make a difference where it matters most.
Our business division encompasses IAG's intermediated brands NZI and Lumley. We're recognised in the industry for, amongst other things, excellence in product, underwriting and our partnerships across the industry.The Role
We are looking for someone to join the team to support and manage the risks involved with transformation projects. This role will manage the Risk aspect forkey projects and give specialist advice and to ensure we meet compliance, regulatory and policy requirements, supporting project milestones and timeframes What you'll be doing
Skills & Experience
- Own and manage the completion of core risk management activities to ensure compliance with policy and/or regulatory requirements.
- Compile and present Business Unit Risk Committee Reports and Monthly Risk Meeting Dashboards at the relevant meetings to ensure management have visibility and oversite of all pertinent risk matters.
- Provide specialist project risk advice and support on key Business Unit and Divisional strategic initiatives and projects ensuring risks are identified (and challenged where needed) throughout the project lifecycle, and any required process / procedure / control changes are considered as assessed for business-as-usual activities post go-live and are managed in accordance with our Risk in Change methodology.
- Review project documentation, including customer facing material ensuing risk matters are highlighted and addressed before sign-off.
- Provide specialist risk advice and support to Business Units as required to support other First Line Risk initiatives.
- Own and manage the completion of core project risk management activities to ensure compliance with policy and/or regulatory requirements.
- Compile and present project risk updates to ensure management have visibility and oversite of all pertinent risk matters.
- Solid experience in the Risk Project Management.
- Able to identify risk management practices and procedures to support both delivery and delivered risk aspects of a project.
- Demonstrated competencies managing Operational Risk activities.
- Experience in dealing with a range of stakeholders (including senior management) on risk related matters.
- Experience with the operation and embedding of the Three Lines of Defence model (preferred)
Click ‘Apply' and start your career conversation with Talent Acquisition! Applications close atWednesday 15th June 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Creating a workforce that actively embraces diversity, inclusion and a sense of belonging is key to our success. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply
IAG is a general insurance company whose purpose is to help make your world a safer place, whether you are a customer, partner, employee,...