About the Role
- Flexibility on location of work (Wellington CBD or Gracefield, Lower Hutt)
- Base salary + KiwiSaver + Laptop + Mobile Phone
- Hybrid/WFH - Flexible working and good work-life balance
We're looking for a senior Finance guru to join our team based in Wellington as our Senior Finance Business Partner. It's an exciting time to join our team as we embark on moving to an agile way of working. In this role you will work closely with our scientists and engineers in our Innovation Expertise hapū to provide expert financial guidance and advice as they embark on new projects.
You will also have the opportunity to be involved in the digital transformation of the Finance space as we endeavour to streamline our processes and utilise new digital tools and systems to provide a smooth and efficient experience for our internal and external customers.To excel in this role, you will;
- Role model our organisation's behaviours, along with the Te Tiriti O Waitangi principles, that enable a diverse and inclusive workforce to thrive
- Be focused on providing excellent customer service
- Have strong technical financial acumen
- Hold a CA, CPA (or equivalent) qualification
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be digitally savvy, have an appetite for variety and a growth mindset
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for business and/or process improvements
- Have a positive attitude and interpersonal skills which will enable you to develop and maintain great working relationships
It would be advantageous for you to have previous experience working with TM1 Cognos or in an agile environment.About Us
Callaghan Innovation is New Zealand's innovation agency. It is also a Crown Entity. We activate innovation and help businesses grow faster for a better New Zealand. Our staff - including more than 200 of New Zealand's leading scientists and engineers - empower innovators by connecting people, opportunities, and networks, and providing tailored technical solutions, skills and capability development programmes, and grants co-funding.
We also enhance the operation of New Zealand's innovation ecosystem, working closely with MBIE, NZTE, NZVIF, Crown Research Institutes, and other organisations that help increase business investment in R&D and innovation. Our people operate from five urban offices and a regional partner network in a further 12 locations across Aotearoa
To learn more about us. Follow this link: https://www.callaghaninnovation.govt.nz/
If you're up for the challenge, we'll reward you with responsibility, variety, and a chance to be part of an organisation that's on the road to amazing things.Tono ināianei | Apply Now
to submit your application.Applications close: Friday 15 July 2022
Please note that we will be interviewing candidates as they come through.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or refer to the Job Description attached.
Callaghan Innovation is committed to protecting the health, safety, and well-being of all our employees. We have a COVID-19 vaccination policy that is under regular review as Government recommendations and requirements transpire.
We value inclusivity and diversity at Callaghan Innovation. We know that candidates from neurodiverse and underrepresented backgrounds often only apply for roles if they meet all of the criteria. We like to make our hiring decisions based on more than just your previous job experience and qualifications, so if you're keen to apply but are not sure you meet all of the requirements or need additional support please let us know. We also encourage you to advise us of the pronouns you use at any point during the recruitment process. You must have the right to live and work in NZ to apply for this job.
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply
Get job updates from Callaghan Innovation