What Type 1 or more characters for results.
Where Type 1 or more characters for results.
Finance Business Partner
Evolution Healthcare is a nationwide healthcare provider delivering quality client care and outcomes, with an end-to-end spectrum of services and innovated health solutions. Through our Health and Wellbeing business unit we provide physiotherapy, injury rehabilitation, health & wellbeing, and workplace services. We are located throughout New Zealand, from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South Island.The Role:
We are seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner for our Health and Wellbeing business unit, Proactive Rehab, to be based in the Evolution Healthcare Group office in Wellington. This role covers two distinct businesses, our Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy Business and Workplace Health Business. You will work alongside the general managers of each of these businesses providing them with quality financial information and analysis to support timely business performance management decisions.
You will look after the financial reporting, financial controls, KPI reporting and tax compliance of Proactive. You will manage a team of 3 which includes an Accountant, Finance Analyst and Accounts Payable to deliver meaningful financial data to the business and ensure financial controls are robust and well maintained. The key areas of focus will be managing clear financial reporting throughout the business, interpreting the financial information for management, budgeting and forecasting and ensuring financial controls managed to the highest level.
The role is reporting to the Chief Operations Officer - Health and Wellbeing and has a very close working relationship with the Evolution Healthcare Group Chief Financial Officer and Group Financial Controller.Key Responsibilities
To be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
- To provide timely and accurate reporting throughout the business
- Interpreting the financial information for management
- Ensure month-end reports are completed each month
- Financial Analysis of cost centres, contracts, services
- Budgeting, forecasting and cashflow management
- Review systems and processes with view of continued improvement
- Implement system improvements as required
- Maintain clear and robust financial controls and policies
- Experience in a similar financial management role
- Great at interpreting financial and KPI information to non-accountants
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent capabilities in Excel
- Understand financial processes, policies and systems
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify and escalate compliance or risk issues.
- Excellent communication skills - strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate and present ideas and concepts in a clear and positive way to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to document processes and reporting structures so outcomes are readily reviewed by stakeholders
- A genuine interest in training and supporting others
Be careful - Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Don't transfer any money or complete suspicious online surveys. If you see something suspicious, report this job ad . Sign in to start saving jobs in your profile.
Do you want to receive recommendations for similar jobs?