Working in the Financial Analytics team of a financial services business, your role will be to provide high quality analysis on the financial performance of a wide range of organisations within the Financial Services and Insurance sectors.
International financial services business providing research and high quality information for clients. Based in London - hybrid working (2-3 days in office).
As part of the Financial Analytics team, you will help provide high quality and accurate financial information on banking organisations.
You will analyse and interpret financial information across sectors and provide guidance to analysts.
Duties include :
- Participate in regular meetings to understand their fundamental data needs and ensure alignment of goals for data representation
- Ensure highest levels of data quality, checking data has been correctly processed by analysts and providing feedback as required
- Contribute towards creating and maintaining, best practice documents/ guidance notes to enhance the overall data capture process, whilst identifying and delivering training to meet the needs of data outsource partners to support consistently high data quality
- Assist in the creation of key management reporting on a monthly basis, presenting results to stakeholders on a quarterly basis.
- A sound knowledge of accounting practices in order to interpret all aspects of a financial report, ideally qualified to degree standard in Accountancy or Business Studies.
- Experience of working with financial statement data.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have a highly organised and methodical approach to work.
- Strong excel skills
- Potentially Part Qualified or Finalist at ACCA, CIMA or CFA
- Have the ability to work within a team environment.
- Have a can-do attitude to problems.
Competitive salary and benefits package
Excellent career and development path.