Reporting into the Financial Accountant at the head office in Twickenham.
This Finance Manager - PAYROLL & VAT (Flexible working/Hybrid) role will ensure accurate, efficient and effective processing for the Payroll and VAT functions, as well as providing financial administration and clerical support to the Finance department.
A prosperous and welcoming business based in modern offices in the Twickenham area, with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
This is a predominantly an office based role, as the company company are keen to maintain the culture that has made them a leader in their industry - however flexible working/Hybrid is available for the right candidate (up to 1-2 days working from home per week).
The Finance Manager - PAYROLL & VAT (Flexible working/Hybrid) role involves:
The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager - PAYROLL & VAT (Flexible working/Hybrid) role will;
- Have experience of running a UK payroll from start to finish
- Have general Accouting/Finance experience.
- Have ADP IHCM experience (this it NOT essential)
- Must have some previous VAT experience (i.e. have submitted VAT returns previously)
- Highly organised with time management skills and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with external agencies including HMRC as well as customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook, Word
The Finance Manager - PAYROLL & VAT (Flexible working/Hybrid) role offers a competitive salary of £40-50,000 + benefits
- flexible working (37 hours per week) Note - hybrid working is available, possibly 1-2 days per week from home
- early finish of 3pm on a Friday
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- private healthcare
- 2 x voluntary work days per year
- free parking
- free refreshments on site
- study support if required towards CIPP
NOTE - THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE, BUT THE CLIENT IS ALSO OPEN TO TEMPORARY OPTIONS