A Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable (Hybrid & AAT study support) role to join a busy Purchase Ledger team. Working for a large and reputable business.
A highly reputable business with a strong reputation, based in modern offices in the Chertsey area with free parking provided and very easy access via public transport.
Flexibility to work 1-2 days per week from home.
The Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable (Hybrid & AAT study support) involves;
- To provide a customer focused service to internal customers by way of processing payment of invoices in an efficient and prompt manner.
- Be able to prioritise and work to monthly deadlines. Supervision will not always be "hands on" so incumbent must be able to use initiative at times.
- To ensure all suppliers invoices are paid on a timely basis, with sufficient authorisation, and to input the relevant data onto our computerised system.
- To assist the Purchase Ledger Supervisor as and when required.
- Matching invoices to orders, ensuring that invoices are properly authorised.
- Matching invoices to GRNs or sending out for approval.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Supplier queries.
- Using system COINS
- Other duties as requested/required.
The ideal candidate for the Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable (Hybrid & AAT study support) role;
The successful candidate will have previous Purchase Ledger experience, OR, be looking to start a career in Finance.
Experience of processing high volumes of invoices and queries on a daily basis (desirable).
Competent with Word, Excel and Outlook.
You will have good communication skills with a strong work ethic for working effectively, both independently and as a team.
- Happy working both in the office and from home.
The Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable (Hybrid & AAT study support) role offers a competitive salary of £20-28,000 + benefits
- Hybrid working (working from home 1-2 days per week)
- Private health care
- 36 days holiday (28 days annual leave, plus 8 days bank-holiday)
- AAT study support if required