Accounts Receivable ExecutiveWhat you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- Verify and post accounts receivable transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records.
- To assist the Finance Manager, in efficient and timely collection of receivables, by providing a reliable and accurate documentation and record keeping.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Coordinate and perform accounting tasks in maintaining financial records of accounts receivable and delinquent accounts.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management. Supervise, coordinate and participate in accounting tasks to settle guest accounts receivable in accordance to the credit policy.
- Assist in approving various transactions including refunds, ability-to-pay allowances, discounts and write-offs.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and analysis, setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotelto ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
What is in it for you:
- Prior relevant experience of 1 - 3 years.
- Ability to drive change and look for operational efficiencies across the network
- Exceptional management and Motivational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong leader with the ability to guide, coach, motivate and exhibition.
Why work for Accor
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ (https://careers.accor.com/)
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Accounts Receivable Executive
What you will be doing:
* Verify and post accounts receivable transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records.
* To assist the Finance Manager, in efficient and timely collection of receivables, by providing a
Skills: Accounts Receivable, Journals, Ledger, Transactions
Experience: 1.00-3.00 Years