About the role
- Shape a rewarding career within a supportive, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to work for the largest bank in New Zealand and the Pacific, with exposure to global expertise and teams and grow your assurance and risk career in the financial sector.
ANZ Internal Audit provides independent, objective and risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee. We aim to deliver differentiated internal audit services through harnessing the power of digital and data. We believe in commercially understanding the risks, issues and opportunities across the Bank. In this role you will be involved in executing high quality, risk-focused assurance work which provides mamagement with powerful insights and recommendations for improving the control environment in line with ANZ NZ's strategic objectives. This is an opportunity for an individual who would like to further their career in assurance and risk management via joining ANZ Bank's Internal Audit function based either in Auckland or Wellington. We have a strong focus on wellbeing, growth and development in the Internal Audit team to enable our people to pursue their career aspirations with opportunities to progress across the ANZ Banking Group globally. Role Location:
Auckland or Wellington Role Type:
PermanentWhat will you bring?
To grow and be successful in this role, preferably you will have:
So, why join us?
- Up to 5 years' experience in an assurance focussed role gained in a professional services firm or comparable industry based role
- An understanding and some experience of cyber, data or digital risk management.
- Foundational skills in SQL and data analytics, ideally use of BI tools.
- Tertiary level qualification in a discipline of finance, law, computer, data science with relevant professional accreditation or working towards such as CIA, CISA, CA or CPA.
- Good stakeholder management skills, verbal and written communication skills
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
The ANZ values are the foundation of how we work and support our customers.
Integrity - We are honest and fair
Collaboration - We work together for the customer
Accountability - We take ownership and get things done
Respect - We care for all those we serve
Excellence - We challenge ourselves to be betterTō Ao, Nā Tō Ara - E whakanuia ana e ANZ ngā mea Māori katoa Your world, your way - ANZ celebrating all things MāoriWe work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit anz.co.nz/careers Job Posting End Date