Michael Page are working with a global business who have recently been acquired to recruit a Group Financial Accountant on a remote working basis.
The group operate mainly within the technology sector employing over 400 people worldwide. Having recently been acquired they are now looking to bolster their Finance function by recruiting a Group Financial Accountant to focus on financial control and integration support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the month end process for the Group companies and Group consolidated accounts
- Oversee the year end audit process and statutory account preparation for the group companies and the overall group consolidation
- Act as a business partner to the wider business to provide financial support to key departments in the group services company
- Support the completion of accurate quarterly forecasts;
- Support the internal treasury function including preparing regular cashflow forecasts, and assessing our hedging requirements
- Act as a key point of contact in the Finance team for knowledge and understanding of the key Finance systems and to be able to identify areas of improvement and manage system development
- Develop & reinforce financial controls
- Develop the accounting policies and liaise with senior stakeholders in order to ensure that they are both technically and commercially sound
Ideally you will have an Audit background, having trained in the Big 4 / Top 10.
You'll be proactive and a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative given you will be remote but also able to partner and communicate effectively and work well as a team.