Join a fast growing bussiness that is look to bring in more talent into the firm. Offereing a really exciting package for new starters.
A 40 year old firm that have a range of experience and pride within themselves on understanding. Our clients, their businesses, and the issues they face no matter how big or small. We are a multi-award winning, top 100 National Chartered Accountancy, Tax Specialist and Advisory firm with national expertise, but our local knowledge means we can offer a bespoke, personalised service tailored to our clients needs. Our national presence is underpinned by our strong Yorkshire roots.
- Dealing with HMRC Direct and Indirect Tax Enquiries.
- Manage internal and external relationships to ensure a high Compliance by the firm for the client Manage the process of onboarding new client s and maintaining work planning and monitoring processes
- Gather information and prepare analysis for submission to HMRC
- Attendance at HMRC meetings including ADR and Tribunal where necessary. Negotiate settlements and time to pay agreements with HMRC
- Assist Partners on proposals and business development, if appropriate
Motivated self-starter with the ability to independently complete assignments to deadlines and work with others in a growing team.
* Must have a strong desire to be Client focused
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience, preferably in an Advisory role but will consider trainee looking to move into enquiry or advisory work
* ATT qualification or Qualified by Experience (minimum 5 years if no ATT Qualification). Part qualified also considered.
* Broad exposure to Mixed Tax Compliance and knowledge of UK tax issues and the regulatory framework of UK Taxation
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
* Professionalism, dependability, and integrity combined with a cooperative attitude and a desire to fit into a hardworking, but friendly team
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, as well as experience using industry specific tax compliance software.
Medicash Plan - We have teamed up with Medicash to provide a range of cash back towards everyday healthcare bills and a wide range of other well-being benefits
Subsidised Gym Membership - Following the successful roll out of our Flexible Working Policy, we have continued our approach in promoting a healthy work life balance and therefore offer subsidised gym membership
Death in Service (4x Salary) - In order to protect our staff should the worst ever happen we provide a death in service scheme. This scheme will pay out a lump sum to a nominated dependant.
Buy and Sell Holidays - Whether staff would like additional annual leave for a special occasion or would prefer to use less of their entitlement , we now offer a buy and sell holiday scheme.
Social Club - Each Hentons Office has its own Social Committee which organises funded/ subsided social events throughout the year both locally and nationally.
Cycle to Work Scheme - Hentons is part of the 'Cycle Scheme', offering money towards bicycles at over 2000 retailers. Season Ticket Loan Our offices are all near to public transport and we encourage staff to consider using a train or bus to get to work. Staff can apply for an interest -free loan to buy a season ticket on public transport , which is paid back out of monthly salaries.