Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting credit checks on new and potential customers.
- Implementing debt collection policies and regulations of the company.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Monitoring the invoicing and money collection processes.
- Reconciliation - AP, AR & Bank
- Ensuring the timely collection of payments.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; & ensuring accuracy of financial statements.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Keeping records of invoices, deposits, and all correspondence regarding payment collection.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the department.
• A bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
• At least 2 years of experience as accounts receivable manager.
• The ability to work accurately and independently.
• Experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks /Xero/ Accounting Seed and General Ledger and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• An eye for detail along with excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Strong time and people management skills.CTC:5-7LPA