An excellent opportunity within a Mid Tier firm based in handy Auckland central location. Time in lieu, progression & inclusive office culture
My client is a stable and well known Mid Tier firm based in Auckland CBD. They are seeking a talented addition to the sizable team at Senior Auditor level to work on a wide range of challenging projects and variety of clients. This audit team are well known for being outgoing, social and want someone who will fit in with their office culture.
The benefit of working for a sizable firm means you have structured training, development, progression opportunities and regular reviews every six months. This is to ensure you are setting goals and given the support to achieve these and get promoted!
Due to many professionals leaving audit, this allows you the space to climb the ladder faster and get rewarded for your hard work. If you love audit, this is the type of firm where you will be well and truly appreciated.
The responsibilities of this role will depend on your level of experience, if you are at Intermediate level it would mainly be onsite testing. If you are at Senior level then this would include planning, budgets, workflow, coaching, training, answering queries, reviewing work, potentially project management and drafting the final report.
- Completed a Bachelor of Commerce/Master of Professional Accounting or equivalent
- Must have at least two years external audit experience within a public practice firm
- You will have started studying towards your CA qualification or equivalent
- You will have experience with Caseware
- A chance to work with iconic clients which are household names
- Strong progression opportunities
- Auckland CBD location
- Rewarded for the overtime you work within audit
- Regular events organised by the social club
- A knowledgeable, friendly and inclusive team
- Be a part of an exceptional brand that will add value to you
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
If you know someone in your network who is open to opportunities, send them our way! We do offer a $600 referral voucher for any recommendation that we place in a new role. For more details, click here: https://mailchi.mp/172117c7c684/refer
P: 03 244 0258