Are you someone with impeccable attention to detail, who thrives in the rule-oriented world of accounting? Is organizing financial data a passion, like a puzzle you can’t wait to solve? If yes, we believe you would be an outstanding addition to our shared services accounting and finance team.
As an Accounts Receivable Analyst in our Chicago office, your responsibilities would include the following activities:
- Primary responsibility is cash application
- Prepare Aged A/R (invoices outstanding) reports
- Provide review to Fee Calculations and adhoc billing related requests
- Generate and manage invoice production processes
This position will be located both remotely and Chicago based (2-3 days per week)
Ideal Candidate Profile – “Our Casting Call!”
- Basic understanding of clerical and administrative procedures related to the A/R function
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects and initiatives independently
- Critical attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Experience with SAGE Intacct
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree or vocational school training preferred.
Cerity Partners is a leading, national registered wealth management and institutional consulting firm serving high-net-worth individuals and their families, businesses and their employees, and nonprofit organizations from its offices across the country. Our in-house experts of attorneys, tax advisors, financial planners and investment professionals are passionate about and committed to providing objective financial advice and oversight.
Our mission is to positively impact the financial well-being of our clients by delivering objective financial advice. Our culture allows us to deliver this mission. We believe in a simple formula that drives our actions and pushes us every day to do better than the day before: People First + Accountability = Winning Outcomes. We expect our team members to deliver on their responsibilities, understand how every component of our company works to generate success, and hold themselves and their colleagues accountable to the highest standards. As a result, we will enjoy talking to you if:
- You understand the need to provide a world-class customer experience
- You value the collaboration of insightful, experienced colleagues to deliver our services
- You demonstrate a strong affinity in financial services, exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills