Are you someone with impeccable attention to detail, who thrives in the rule-oriented world of accounting? Is organizing financial data a passion, like a puzzle you can't wait to solve? If yes, we believe you would be an outstanding fit on our wealth management team.
As an Accounting Associate in our New York office, your responsibilities would include the following activities:
- Provide business management services for multiple clients including payroll, bill paying and coordinating with vendors.
- Perform administrative functions and operational duties
- E filing of tax returns
- Prepare client specific reports including financial statements and spending reports
- Assist with the forensic accounting for matrimonial actions and create presentations of findings for counsel and the court
- Maintain written procedures on all aspects of this position, while always working to improve efficiency and minimize errors
Ideal Candidate Profile – “Our Casting Call!"
- 3+ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Prior experience with a family office or CPA firm is desirable
- Excels in a team-based, client-centric culture
- Able to work independently on project type assignments
- Knowledge of Quickbooks required
- Strong MS Office skills
- Willingness to work until work is done
- Excellent oral and written skills
Cerity Partners is a leading, national registered wealth management and institutional consulting firm serving high-net-worth individuals and their families, businesses and their employees, and nonprofit organizations from its offices across the country. Our in-house experts of attorneys, tax advisors, financial planners and investment professionals are passionate about and committed to providing objective financial advice and oversight.
Our mission is to positively impact the financial well-being of our clients by delivering objective financial advice. Our culture allows us to deliver this mission. We believe in a simple formula that drives our actions and pushes us every day to do better than the day before: People First + Accountability = Winning Outcomes. We expect our team members to deliver on their responsibilities, understand how every component of our company works to generate success, and hold themselves and their colleagues accountable to the highest standards. As a result, we will enjoy talking to you if:
- You understand the need to provide a world-class customer experience
- You value the collaboration of insightful, experienced colleagues to deliver our services
- You demonstrate a strong affinity in financial services, exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills