Join a growing, reputable firm in Brisbane. Strong focus on career progressionAbout the Firm
Located in Brisbane, my client is a growing boutique firm with 10 dedicated staff. You will work alongside the director to develop your skills as well as be exposed to a variety of clients and industries. The firm specialises in small to medium sized businesses and investors, whether they be retirees or people looking to grow their wealth inside or outside of superannuationAbout the Role
Due to growth within the firm, an opportunity for a Junior Accountant to join the team has arisen. The successful candidate will utilise and expand their skill set across a range of clients. My client encourages their team to get involved in complex issues and problem-solving projects. This role offers career progression and exposure to a varied client base.
- You will prepare tax returns and financial statements for a variety of industries and their related entities
- You will liaise and meet with clients in a face to face capacity
- There will a mentor for your CA or CPA studies
- Salary depending on experience (1-3 years)
In order to be successful in the position, we are seeking a confident junior accountant with:
- Minimum 6 months experience within an accounting firm
- Commenced or looking to commence CA/CPA studies
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Passion for delivering quality service to clients
- A desire to continue to learn and develop your skills
If this sounds like an opportunity are interested in, please send your resume directly to Cam at email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the role in more details, prior to applying, please call 0448983129 for a confidential discussion.Expressions of Interest
Due to continued growth, the firm are looking to take on accountants at all levels (junior through to senior) in the next 3-6 months. To express your interest for a future position, please contact Cam via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0448983129.