- Exciting commercial opportunity to enhance an existing finance team as Finance Manager
- Financial Services business based in Dudley
- Up to £50,000 + bonus and benefits
Michael Page Finance is working with a well regarded Financial Services business based in the Dudley area who are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. They are looking for an individual who is experienced working with teams who have undergone a period of change and is comfortable harmonising teams and processes. The Finance Manager will work closely with the Head of Finance on Management Accounts, budget control and financial forecasting development.
The business is currently operating on a hybrid working model with 2-3 days on site in the office. The culture of the business is fantastic, a group of individuals who all have the same aims to move the business forward collaboratively.
In this role as Finance Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for preparation of monthly management accounts, including all performance dashboards and supporting Board and Alco papers
- Support the Head of Finance with the production of annual corporate plan, quarterly forecasting process and monthly reporting of performance and cashflow to the Senior Leadership Team
- Support the development of MI, insight and analysis for the Society
- Provide business partnering to key stakeholders around the Society
- Improving the control environment around key finance processes
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity of the Sage accounting system and ALMIS (forecasting Software and Regulatory Reporting) and overseeing their development
- Responsible for the management and processing of the Society's monthly payroll including appropriate control framework
- Responsible for Summit (core system) testing of Finance related processes and reports
- On-going consideration of departmental risks, controls and procedures
- Recognised accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP
- Be enthusiastic and motivated to make a difference, thinking creatively to make improvements and resolve challenges.
- Experience within the Financial Services industry and an understanding of associated regulatory requirements
- Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining financial models
Benefits of this Finance Manager role include:
Competitive salary up to £50,000
Employee benefits (cycle to work etc)
28 days holiday