An exciting opportunity is available for an individual to assume responsibility for the operations element of the finance function. This includes leading a team of individuals responsible for identifying, analysing and implementing specific initiatives designed to increase revenue and / or decrease costs. CIMA or relevant B.Com Degree is required.
- Develop financial goals and objectives for the team.
- Monitoring and maximising the day-to-day operations element of the finance function.
- Producing accurate reports and analyses to assist the executive team in making sound financial decisions. Identifying opportunities to increase revenue and / or decrease costs.
- Develop operational initiatives to achieve financial goals.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Analysing existing processes and implementing enhancements for operational efficiency.
- Liaising with managerial staff in other departments
- CIMA or BCom Degree is necessary.
- At least 2 years (or more) experience in the same or similar position.
- Team Player
- Good communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Prioritisation and conflict management
- People management & leadership skills Influencing Strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Analytical software skills, e.g. MS Excel (Power BI an advantage)