A global multi-national organisation with over 20,000 employees worldwide, my client provides Industrial, Motor & Logistics operations around the world. With a presence in New Zealand since 1999 and over 1200 staff between its 3 divisions this is a stable business that continues to grow in the market here. Now operating 62 facilities from Whangarei to Invercargill, it is an exciting time to get join a fast-paced team that offers exposure to modern technologies.The Role
Working within a team of 4 and reporting to the Systems Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following during this 3 month contract position:
Your Skills & Experience
- Troubleshoot computer, printer, network, software, and other IT related issues.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support to all sites hardware and software.
- 1st line applications and ERP support (D365)..
- Assists in the operational and administration of all Data Centre servers
- Manage backup regime on all servers.
- Perform hardware and software installations on new and existing desktop and laptop computers.
- Minimum of 2-3 experience in IT Support position
- Knowledge of Desktops, Laptops and Servers
- Knowledge of Operating Systems
- Knowledge of networking technologies i.e. TCP/IP, LAN/WAN
- Knowledge of common applications, e.g. Microsoft Office, M365, other Microsoft product.
- Knowledge of printers and networking printing.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word
format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Camilla Aldrich
in our Auckland
office on 09-915-6700.Job Reference No: