Senior Auditing position available - work life balance and progression opportunities!
This is a truly exceptional position within public practice that will provide an experienced auditor with new challenges, motivations, and rewards.
Located in Christchurch's busy CBD and home to bright and modern offices this firm emits a warm and friendly welcome as soon as you enter the door.
Home to a well-established auditing team of thirty, the firm specializes in audit, assurance, advisory, tax and provides a proactive alternative to traditional auditing businesses. Priding themselves on their clarity, honesty, communication, and innovation with both employees and clients enables my client to stand apart from its competition. Therefore, having solution-based thinking, a hard-working ethic, and motivation to achieve will need to come naturally to you! Who we are seeking!
You will have:
What is in it for you?
- 3+ years within External Audit
- Your CA qualification, or working towards
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Motivated and hardworking attitude
- Enviable work-life balance due to contractor assistance
- A social team providing support, guidance, and enthusiasm
- An enviable office culture that allows you to be your authentic self
- Progression opportunities available
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Please Note:
Reach out if you know of anyone who is looking for a new opportunity as a reward if we go on to place the person you have referred you will receive a $600 voucher
Jaz Locke P
: 03 260 5103 E