This large New Zealand owned industrial organisation is looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their Auckland team based in East Tamaki. Specialists in their respective fields they are well known and reputable in the New Zealand market. Join this supportive and collaborative team on a 3-month contract.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a varied role with the opportunity to work with the wider finance team and bring your knowledge and experience to this instrumental role. You will be responsible for the month end process and the day-to-day Assistant Accountant tasks.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Posting journals and month end adjustments
- Complex bank reconciliations in local and FX
- Fixed Asset Management
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assisting with the Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Ad-hoc duties
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position it is favourable that you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role where you have assisted with the month-end preparations and are happy to assist with the transactional work.
- Experience working autonomously with the ability to prioritise
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication skills & self-starter.
How to apply
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Shauna McTigue, Jarrad Carmichael,Kelsey Llewellyn or Ryan Robson in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.