Accountancy Elite are thrilled to be partnered with a very well-established Accountancy Practice based in Northamptonshire who provide an excellent range of services in the local and surrounding areas. This company is currently growing at a rapid pace and so are looking to expand their team.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who is either late stage AAT or AAT qualified and continuing with either their ACCA or ACA qualification. Candidates who are QBE and have the required experience will also definitely be considered. A minimum of 2 years' UK Accountancy Practice experience is required. It is preferred that at least 1 year of this experience involved working on external audits.
Key Roles and
* Preparation of Year-end Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
* Full involvement in planning, execution and completion of external Audits.
* Ad-hoc Bookkeeping services for clients.
* Building and maintaining excellent relationships with new and existing clients.
* Regular use of cloud-based accounting software such as Xero and QuickBooks.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in UK Accountancy Practice.
* Ideally a minimum of 1 years' experience in external audit delivery.
* Excellent communication written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with Xero/QuickBooks or similar cloud-based accountancy software.
* £24k-£28k salary, very flexible depending on experience.
* Full study support provided.
* Real progression opportunities.
* Free on-site parking.
* Company pension scheme.
* Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
If this Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior role is of interest then please apply today and contact Tom Quinlivan on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or via email on tom.quinlivan at accountancyelite.co .uk
£24K-£28K SALARY PLUS STUDY SUPPORT, EXCELLENT PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES, JOIN A VERY WELL-ESTABLISHED COMPANY WITH A FUN AND SUPPORTIVE TEAM