About BNP Paribas Group:
BNPParibas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNPParibas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
Global Market Operations (GMO) covers Front Office activities such as ALM/Treasury and Fixed Income local booking.GMO consists Control and Investigations, Settlement and Confirmations. GMO teams are also in regular contact with Capital Market Middle Office, Regional Back Office's and Regional Finance. Instrument Referential belongs to CIB ITO GM Settlement & Accounting Instrument Referential organization and is in charge of Equities and Derivatives product creation and static/market Data monitoring. Job Title:
COCE Trade Processing & Support Location:
Business Line / Function:
COCE Trade Processing & Support
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
NA Position Purpose
Its primary responsibility is for variable income products set up in Global Market systems, lifecycle update and closing price feed. The team covers 8am to 7pm Paris Time. Our main sources are Bloomberg for static data and Reuters for market data. Clients of the team are 100% internal (Trading, Sales, Structuring, Trade Support, P&L, Risk, Settlement, Accounting, IT, ...).
Team leader is in charge leading day to day activity, coach the team in continuous improvement, ensure accurate controls in place along process evolutions, represent the team in management reporting, projects support, and business support.Responsibilities
- Assist in production (Instruments creations and closing Prices data quality).
- Ensure controls accurately applied in within Operations, and regularly upgraded based on evolutions.
- Follow and resolve any outstanding items in a timely manner with relevant escalation procedure applicable and compliance duties.
- Ensure continuous improvement support in processes and system enhancements (IT, Operations, Product Developments).
- Supervise the team learning continuity and training programs.
- Coach day-to-day activity, through activity monitoring indicators and support in production priorities.
- Be the entry point for business, management, clients, and other partners.
- Formalize transparent and synthetic summaries of activity in timely manner (eg. Daily through escalations to manager when applicable, weekly to head of department for activity supervision, monthly in providing some key metrics reflecting KPIs and KRIs).
- Apply control and escalation procedures on breaks between different systems
- Respect any timeline and deadline cutoffs
- Facilitate the integration of new activities and migrations of IT systems
- Ensure the consistency of the Referential between all the sites
- Participate in the industrialization of feed (Static and Market Data)
- Contribute to the improvement and completeness of daily and monthly checks
- Keep on documenting all procedures in place to stick market and process evolutions.
- Contribute in all control plan protocols according local operational risk policies.
- Contribute in precision and accuracy of activity metrics and escalate any relevant problems or success to management on a continuous basis.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Teamwork- Knows how to work in a team and/or across teams, regardless of the type of collaboration (face- to face in a group, remote, real- time, etc.), acts bearing common interests and respect for fellow team members in mind.
Analytical Skills - Identifies all aspects of a subject and examines them in a critical way to construct a broad point of view. Is driven by the desire to know more about things, people or events.
Organizational Skills- Sets priorities, plans actions and methodically monitors their progress by coordinating activities and resources in the best way possible.
Communication skills - Expresses his/her messages, both orally and in writing, in an effective, organized way, which is appropriate to the audience being addressed.
Act with Integrity - Acts ethically, in compliance with what is said and while respecting the company's values and rules.
Building effective relationship - Seeks and maintains contacts and good relations inside and/or outside the company,
face- to- face and remotely, which can be useful both in the short and long term
Strong Preference to have Bachelor or Master Degree on Economics, Mathematics or Finance.
Strong Treasury (Rate / Bonds) & Equity derivatives products & operations process knowledge.
Strong Preference to have MS skills (VBA, Excel, and Access) would be a significant plus. Specific Qualifications (if required)
5+ years working experience in relevant areas (Operations)
Bachelor or Master Degree on Banking & Finance / Economics / Mathematics
Knowledge in Financial Products, Knowledge in Front to Back workflow and the product event management would be a significant plus. Skills Referential
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to manage a project
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years Other/Specific Qualifications
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNPParibas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and Internati
Skills: Accounting, Trading, Sales, Structuring, Trade Support, Vba
Experience: 1.00-2.00 Years