• Update our online accounting system for sales, purchases, bank transactions, staff payroll posting, staff expenses etc..
• Ensure sales/purchase/expense invoices are raised / posted accurately and in a timely manner.
• Where any discrepancies or issues arise with sales and purchase invoices, raise this with the concerned person in order that a timely resolution can be achieved.
• Ensure bank balances are reconciled back to the bank statements.
• Ability to multi-task and complete responsibilities within tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Review and send aged debtors reports generated from the accounting system to the clients.
• Assist Management Accountants with their monthly processes and reports.
• Ensure the Trial Balance is up to date at each month end and prepare relevant reports for review by the Financial Accountant and / or the Finance Director.
• Assist the Financial Accountant in preparing the Year-end audit file to ensure that all information is ready and available in time for review.
• Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Effectively utilize multiple applications.
Good Accounting back-ground. Good knowledge on MS Excel. Good Communication skill. Good command over written and verbal English. Candidates working on UK Accounting processes will be an added advantage. Minimum commerce graduate. Freshers may also be
Skills: Accounting, Vat, Financial Accountant, Financials, bank statements