Looking for a detail oriented accounts officer to join a fast paced, high volume accounts payable team within a fantastic fuel retail companyLooking for a detail oriented accounts officer to join a fast paced, high volume accounts payable team within a fantastic fuel retail company.
Up to $65k + Super Monday to Friday - Full time - In the office (Collingwood) Benefits:
- On boarding training provided
- On site parking
- 38 hours a week, no overtime
- Immediate start
- Evergreen industry
Skills & Experience requirements:
- Data entry of high volume of supplier invoices on a daily basis;
- Ensure all invoices are processed on a timely basis to meet internal processing deadlines;
- Processing monthly credits for product returns;
- Verifying accuracy of invoice pricing information and resolving pricing discrepancies with relevant managers;
- Managing Shop Product promotion pricing by keeping up to date with Promotional pricing cycle and updating product price data fields in a timely manner in line with the promotional cycle.
- Maintaining and filing of all relevant internal and external documents;
- Supporting Office Administration team by assisting Reception when unattended by the answering of incoming telephone calls and any additional ad hoc duties;
- Experience with accounts payable
- High attention to detail and strong focus on accurate data entry and numeracy skills
- Be reliable and carry out your duties in a professional manner
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Stays positive while performing repetitive tasks.
Our client is part of the Gasoline Stations Industry in the Victoria area. They retain an ability to satisfy their robust clientele base through a dependable supply chain while consistently understanding and implementing changes to keep them on par with the best. To continue delivering services at the highest level, they need an accounts payable/data entry person to join their team. Are you a great team player? Do you have strong attention to detail that helps you maintain accuracy in handling tasks? Are you looking to join a family-owned business that fosters a culture of participation to help everyone support each other and work as a team? Apply Today!