An award winning Accountancy Practice are seeking a Senior Bookkeeper from an Accountancy Practice background to add to their professional team.
Full and part time hours are available with hybrid working from home options too.
The Senior Bookkeeper would benefit from working within a collaborative working environment with good transport links and free parking! To be considered for this position it would be advantageous if you have used the following accountancy packages; Quickbooks, Sage or Xero. You will be developing client relationships and providing a superior customer service at all times.
The Bookkeeper will be liaising with clients via the telephone and email therefore it is essential that you have a good telephone manner and effective communication skills. To be considered for this role you need to possess a full UK drivers' license and have access to your own vehicle. Bookkeeper Duties and
- Managing a portfolio of clients and being their first point of contact.
- Day to day bookkeeping.
- Accounts preparation up to trial balance.
- Preparation of VAT Returns under different VAT schemes.
- Management Accounting.
- Sorting invoices, preparing spreadsheets, submission of forms to tight deadlines.
- Liaising with HMRC as and when required.
- Payroll duties.
- Updating internal databases.
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week- full and part time hours will be considered.
Hybrid working from home options, flexible working and excellent benefits package!!!!!