Reporting to the Financial Controller, broad role responsible for the day-to-day functioning of the Finance department including transactional finance and month end tasks. Based in London with hybrid working (2 days in office).
Venture Capital firm in London - high performing and growing.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working in a team of 4, your role will be responsible for:
- Raising sales invoices and producing weekly debtors report
- Posting purchase invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Ensuring expenses are completed and reconciled on time
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Posting accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis
- Cost analysis on a month-on-month basis
- Weekly Revenue Reporting
- Processing payroll (c.20)
- Assist with VAT Returns and end of Month/Year Reporting
- Assisting Finance Manager on a monthly preparation of management accounts
- Carry out special projects or tasks required by the Finance Manager
Graduate with 2.1 or 1st and/or solid A Levels in numerate subjects e.g. Maths, Economics, Accounting
Previous Accounting - eg accounts payables / receivables / bank reconciliations
Knowledge of Xero - desirable
Good level of Excel
Commitment to develop career path within a financial services business that is growing
Keen to study for the ACCA or CIMA or AAT qualification
Excellent benefits package including generous holiday days, bonus, healthcare, share options, pension
Study support for ACCA or CIMA.