Management Accountant role for a Finance Business partner who loves collaborating with operations to improve overall performanceThe Company
Join one of Australia's leading wholesale distribution and marketing companies that prides itself on partnering with local entrepreneurs and business partners to support local communities The Role
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant/Commercial Analyst
who will support the Commercial Manager with the day-to-day running of the finance and compliance function across the Distribution business. With your strong commercial acumen, you will own the reporting function providing commercial and financial oversight for the Division. This is an excellent opportunity to further your commercial experience with access to the Senior leadership team.
What you'll do
Manage the Day to Day Financial/Commercial and Administrative Requirements of the State business.
What you'll bring
- Provide support and guidance to the State Leadership Group and other Key Managers
- Provide proactive Analysis on all business areas as required in particular Sales.
- Management and responsibility for the division balance sheet, identification and resolution of key risks, completion of reconciliations, and investigating all unreconciled variances
What the business can offer you
- CPA / CA qualifications - Australia
- Ability to manage a broad portfolio of accountabilities
- Commercial and business awareness
A great opportunity to enhance your skillset in a stable business not prone to commodity cycles
How to Apply
- a great health and wellbeing program designed to help you enjoy work/life balance and get the most out of life
- An extra week of annual leave after your first year as part of our Fifth Week program, and the opportunity to purchase annual leave to help you recharge
- Flexible working arrangements
To secure this opportunity, please apply today for immediate consideration. We will recruit until the position is filled. Cover letters would be great. However, a detailed CV highlighting your relevant experience will land you on the shortlist. Work rights in Australia are essential, sponsorship is not available.