FLOCON is a privately held, leading manufacturer of fluid dispensing packaging. We are committed to product and workplace excellence. Founded in 1989, FLOCON develops and manufactures a wide array of hand-held fluid application products utilized in a broad number of professional, consumer, industrial and specialty markets. Set on 58 acres in Woodstock, Illinois, our headquarters and primary manufacturing facilities encompass over 670,000 square feet and provide an exceptional in-person collaborative and professional working environment.
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer, our products carry our customers’ brand names. Many of these brands are widely known and highly regarded globally. Through our customer base, FLOCON products are utilized in over 180 countries world-wide.
Combining our solid operational history and pipeline of new and coming product introductions, we are poised for strong growth. The position of Controller for FLOCON represents an exceptional and rewarding long-term career opportunity for personal and professional growth to a qualified leader.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the CEO and COO, the role of Controller is a dynamic, rewarding and highly visible senior management responsibility. The Controller will lead our Accounting team, interface with multiple company departments, develop staff, and design and implement accounting systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Demonstrated technical proficiency: 10 to 15 years of experience in Accounting related to manufacturing; either within a manufacturing company or as an outside professional with a professional accounting firm
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively with multiple management and staff personnel
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Leadership and management of accounting staff Positive and outgoing demeanor Solid communication skills Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Additional Preferred Experience
- Strategic planning
- Mentoring of accounting staff