Our client needs a driven Project Accountant with experience in finance and performance reporting. A great opportunity to step in to State Government.
Our Client is a very large entity working on a high number of projects ranging from enormous to small; all of which have a very positive impact across QLD.
As the Project Accountant, you'll report to the Executive Project Lead.
You'll be responsible for
- Data monitoring and analytics
- Producing quality project and program reports for high-level internal and external stakeholders
- Contributing to the improvement of performance reporting
- Liaising with all necessary project-related contacts to ensure all supporting information is captured
- Providing advice to various stakeholders on budget profiling and data input
- Keeping up with the rapid pace of a busy environment and ad-hoc requests
The right candidate will need:
- Budget management experience (project/program-related)
- Knowledge of finance and performance reporting
- Strong Excell skills
- Experience working with large data sources
- An understanding of BI or similar tools
As a savvy Project Accountant, you'll bring a wealth of experience in Project Accounting, Communication and Time Management. You'll have a strong proven history of credible project accounting work.
Please apply today!