Global FMCG - Structured Career Path - Hybrid WFH - Ryde Area - $80,000 - $90,000 + super + Progression & MentoringThe Company
Our client is a multinational FMCG with a market leading presence in Australia. They are number one in their sector due to high quality products & standards, innovative technology & operational set-up, and first class customer service. Due to an internal promotion, they are looking for an exceptional up and coming Assistant Accountant to join the business. The position will provide a great opportunity for someone to develop their career and grow long term with the business. They are currently working under a hybrid home/office structure.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Assistant Accountant you will be part of a high energy team & responsible for:
- Capex accounting (maintain fixed asset register, process capex additions and disposals, monthly journal processing and GL reconciliations relating to fixed assets)
- Manage all payments (upload/entry of payments in banking portal, scheduling of payments, ensuring payments are approved and released by management)
- Processing of foreign currency payment runs
- Journal processing
- Corporate credit card reconciliations
- Submission of quarterly ABS surveys
- Ad hoc projects and analysis for management
- Support finance and AP team
- Assist annual budgeting process
- Assist annual year end audit
You will have 1-2+ years' experience in accounting, either from a chartered background or commercial environment. The successful candidate will receive high level training, mentoring, & development.
This role requires a strong communicator who is a team player & motivated to continually learn & grow. Intermediate Excel is a plus, as is exposure to large ERP's.
The role would suit a recent graduate with a great attitude & career focus.
Please apply today, or call Stuart on 02 9168 8072 for a confidential discussion.