Rage is a Leading Fashion Retailer of footwear and apparel in the ladies and childrens markets in South Africa. With a range of shoes, clothing, handbags and perfumes that is inspired by the latest trends across the globe. Rage makes sure you step out in style every time and anywhere with over 650 stores across South Africa.
Rage is looking for a Visual Merchandise Auditor (VMA) to ensure that all Rage Stores in the required areas operate in line with company policies and maintain company standards across the board. The Visual Merchandise Auditor's aim is to assess how effective our stores and staffs controls are in relation to stock management, visual layouts, operating of the business, cash control and day to day operations. Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and direct the development of employees to achieve sales goals and action plans for measurable results.
- Train and lead by example, to guide the team members and increase sales conversion rate.
- Completing daily task sheet and send pictures and reports to head office.
- Assist with stocktakes/ full counts throughout the year ensuring accuracy of reported results.
- Conduct training and audits of all cash, ensuring shortages and discrepancies are dealt with and communicated to head office.
- Understand the HR policies and procedures and ensuring consistent compliance in all stores.
- Report any poor management and suggest and implement action plans for management and team members.
- Ensures that promotional signage are changed accordingly.
- Ensure that all lighting fixtures, fittings and equipment are functioning. Anything that is not in working order must be captured on the store snag list and reported to the head office.
- Displays are regularly changed and updated, and themes can be dictated by a number of factors, including the seasons of the year annual events, current fashion trends, sales and promotions.
- Prepare for promotional events, change prices and ensure that all stores have implemented the necessary processes.
- Ensure latest and best selling shoes and apparel are displayed in windows and that all visual rules are adhered to and pricing are visible and well displayed.
- Travel to local and out of town stores to visit all stores in portfolio
- Demonstrate passion for the fashion retail and people
- Ability to train staff on various aspects of operations of stores
- Accurate stock takes and full counts of stock in stores
- Keen eye to follow merchandising principals
- Daily and monthly reports to head office
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Prepare and maintain accurate records
- Must be self-motivated and self-reliant