Are you a dynamic Assistant Accountant with all round experience looking to join a leading services business? Great team, central location & benefits.
This well-established company is known in the services industry for being the best in the business. They seek a skilled Assistant Accountant to join their finance team who thrive in a varied and challenging roles. With a focus on innovation and sustainability this business combines over 25 years of industry knowledge to deliver exceptional, world class service and experiences. The Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will work in a varied role overseeing the hands on month-end duties:- Some of the key accountabilities in this role will be to;
- Manage the asset register including fixed asset entries, depreciation, planning and reconciliation of the annual stocktake;
- Maintain records for all capital expenditure;
- Reconcile the organisations bank accounts at end of month and various other month end duties as required;
- Prepare monthly business activity statements for the ATO;
- Assist with Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable as required;
- Assist with forecasting process and partner with the business to provide finance reporting.
You will be a degree qualified Assistant Accountant, working towards CPA/CA, with good systems knowledge and advanced Excel skills, with high attention to detail and level of accuracy. Coupled with your motivated attitude you will possess excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and work in a role that is growing and changing all the time.Benefits on offer
In return you will be offered a fantastic, inclusive team environment, great working hours, offices right next to a train station (plus subsidised parking), career progression, and several corporate perks.
Interviews will be conducted quickly and all suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours from applying.
Please contact Rachael Dwyer for further details: 0422 844 211