The Partner of this firm said to me his aim is to give his staff the best life they can live. Become a Client Manager in the short-term.Opportunity
Join this incredible practice of 40 staff in the CBD where the founding Partner's passion and purpose is to allow his staff to live the best life they can. He has created a working environment to allow staff the capacity to do more and be more.
In this role you will be required to manage client relationships, lead meetings, and delegate work to the specialized team. However, the most important thing is that you can relate to clients, ask great questions and be a client manager in its truest form.
It's a team of we, and one that is full of care and consideration for one another. Responsibilities include but are not limited too;
To apply you must have
- Support the Partners and management
- Service your own portfolio
- Help and develop clients business desires
- Meet client business objectives through efficient work and sound advice
- Delegate and review work of juniors in the team
- Supervise the Accountants, developing your own management skills
To be considered:
- 4+ years of experience in Australian Public Practice
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with Australian tax including Div 7a
- Experience preparing financial statements, tax returns for multiple groups of entities, CGT, FBT etc
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please apply below now to Colm Reddy. For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity contact Colm on 0415720282, email@example.com.Lawson Delaney:
Lawson Delaney is Melbourne's premier specialist recruitment firm working with the Accounting Profession.