Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable professional to join a growing business | social and friendly team culture
MAYDAY Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join a leading commercial construction company based in Sydney.
You will play an integral role within a high performing team providing vital support for the delivery of day-to-day AP operations. In addition to this, you will be part of wonderfully friendly and supportive team culture.
With a focus on career progression and training, employees can expect a fast-paced atmosphere where hard work and innovative thinking is both acknowledged and rewarded. What's in it for you?
- $75K + super
- Permanent opportunity
- True accountability and autonomy to thrive within your role
- Excellent working conditions
- Close knit, supportive, social and friendly team
- A highly collaborative and innovative working environment
- Make the role your own - implement and drive change
- A well-known and established construction company with a strong pipeline of work
- Growing business and growing team
The role is a fully functioning AP role, and your tasks include:
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Invoice scanning, coding and routing
- Setting up new suppliers and addressing supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Responding to vendor queries in a professional manner
- Preparation of various journal entries
- Payment runs
- Accounts Payable experience, with a minimum or 2 years
- High attention to detail with exceptional time management skills
- Adaptability, being comfortable in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
If you think this sounds like you and you are available for a casual interview ASAP then please apply immediately.