Experienced audit required Growing company with perks Chance to progressThe Role
You will have 1-2 Years of Experience in Audit within Australia, along with Audit experience within the last 3 years.
You will have experience within one of the Big 4 Consulting firms and or one of the Mid Tier firms.
In this role, you will undertake fieldwork for financial and assurance audits at client sites throughout Canberra.
You will support the Leadership team on activities including;
Benefits and perks
- Conducting interim and final testing of total audit, contributing to audit planning processes and undertake an investigation with clients and communicate findings and risks as appropriate prepare reports and presentations.
- Contribute to audit research activities.
- Support the completion of the audit within budget and timeframe.
Skills and experience
- Close to Public Transport.
- Negotiable hourly rate.
- Minimum contract length of 3-4 months.
- Strong potential of permanency for stand out candidates.
- Be home for dinner with your family every night, no more 3am finishes.
- Fruit baskets and espresso coffee in the office.
- Flexible work between the Office, Home and Client site.
- Effective application of auditing and accounting knowledge, demonstrating professional skepticism and sound judgment.
- An ability to use analytical skills to appropriately identify audit or accounting issues.
- An ability to work individually and with others to prioritise and meet competing deadlines to achieve agreed performance outcomes.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of the Australian Auditing and Assurance Standards and Australian Accounting Standards.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of IT systems for financial accounting and reporting and frameworks for evaluating controls and assessing risks for accounting and reporting systems.