Elite Professional Services look for a talented Senior Auditor/Audit Manager
This professional services firm boasts an enviable reputation and ample room for growth and development for the successful candidate. They will gain a wealth of experience from some of the industry leaders as well as be empowered to create a team and space within this thriving business that is reflective of them. You will be -
You can expect -
- Experienced within EXTERNAL AUDIT
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experienced in large firm culture and work
- CA/CPA qualified
- An IFRS expert
- Able to display exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in client-facing
- Able to mentor and lead a team of juniors
- Elite experience within a prestigious firm
- High-end clientele and varied projects
- Genuine internal progression opportunities
- Direct mentoring from directors
- Reputation building association
The firm in question is open to considering candidates with work experience in New Zealand or abroad, although you will need to have the right to work/enter New Zealand. Applicants must all be able to display experience working at the highest levels of excellence in big four, or mid-tier firms.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or other roles within Christchurch, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Ben Holloway P
: 03-244 0256 E
The 2021/2022 Tyler Wren Public Practice Salary Guide is now available. Please request your copy.
Ask me about Tyler Wren's *$600