The Accounts Payable Clerk will report to the AP Manager, responsibilities including supporting and creating an efficient and effective AP function. This role, based in Luton, is for an exciting company looking for someone who is energetic and has 'get up and go'. A great opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk up for a challenge.
The client is a global Transport and Rail company looking to further their success, even more so now post pandemic. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk in Luton to help them progress their AP team, supporting the AP manager, as well as willing to help create a great experience for their customers.
- Invoices, credit notes, tax control
- Develop strong relationship with external suppliers
- Set up new supplier accounts, credit checks, VAT validation
- Reconciliations, balance sheets
- Excellent excel skills
- GCSE level education
- Team player
- Experience in data input
- Experience using excel to support AP function
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Good holiday allowance