Flexibility to work from home. Established yet still growing SMSF firm. Some of the market's best SMSF Auditors work here. Very supportive leadership.
You can develop your technical skills here, while working with nice people who can offer you flexibility that suits you. This is it. What is in it for you?
- You can work from home or their impressive office in Hawthorn.
- You can work 3, 4, or 5 days per week.
- Work with a high performing and experienced SMSF team, with impressive backgrounds, who want to help you succeed and improve your technical skills even further.
- Meet clients directly accompanied by market leaders in this space.
- Join a professional environment that is dedicated to success and delivering quality for its clients and development for it's staff.
- The firm is growing year-on-year and is planning on continuing this into 2021. This is a new role due to growth.
What is required of you?
How to apply:
- There is a lot of flexibility for the right person as the role has come about due to growth. You could have 1-5 years' experience with SMSF Audit.
- Qualified Accountant or on the way to it.
- Exposure to Class Super BGL 360, and Caseware will help ease your transition.
- A positive attitude to work will be looked upon favourably. The team all get on really well with one another, so they are looking for another nice person.
To apply for this outstanding opportunity where you can develop your technical skills, gain more client exposure and be surrounded by nice, talented people, please click the Apply Now
button below, or call Colm Reddy
at any time on 0415720282for further details.Lawson Delaney:
Lawson Delaney is Melbourne's premier specialist recruitment firm working with the Accounting Profession.