Frustrated by progression opportunities in a large firm? Deal directly with a supportive Partner in this mid tier and gain broad experience!Opportunity
This is one of the best audit roles around right now for a Junior to Intermediate Audit professional. This busy and highly successful, top 100 firm boasts an extremely loyal client base and a high energy, close knit audit team.What you'll do
What our client is hoping you'll offer
- Work directly with an experienced, well-known and highly supportive Partner
- More than just tick boxes, you'll get involved with all aspects of the audit process
- Liaise with clients in a range of industries including aged care, manufacturing, wholesale and more
Things you'll love about this role
- Audit experience at Grad through to Intermediate level
- Be progressing through or have completed your professional qualifications
- Possess the strength of interpersonal skills that all Auditors require
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work
- Fantastic office location, close to the CBD and with easy public transport options right outside the door
- You'll work hard as part of a really motivated team but you'll get to enjoy more additional days off than most practices will offer!
- You will be proud to work for a very successful and extremely charitable firm
- Being a medium sized firm, motivated individuals will be rewarded by career progression opportunities which may be harder to achieve in a larger environment
Please apply on-line, email Tania@lawsondelaney.com.au or telephone Tania Rogers on 0472 512 116 for a discussion in strict confidence. Lawson Delaney is Melbourne's premier specialist recruitment firm working with the Accounting Profession.