Experienced audit required Growing company with perks Be supported in your career progression
- Be supported in your career progression
- Become an integral member of a highly respected firm
- Enjoy the work and the lifestyle
Intuitive Recruitment has multiple roles for Intermediate to Senior Auditors in Brisbane for a reputable Mid-Tier client.
Take charge of managing the full audit process whilst mentoring and assisting junior members of the Audit team. The diverse, challenging and interesting client portfolio will highlight your ability to build new client relationships in addition to fostering existing ones. Skills & Experience
You will be a confident External Auditor with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Public Practice within Australia who is seeking a challenging role in a dynamic and progressive firm.
Along with strong communication skills and genuine leadership qualities, you will have:
- At least 2-5+ years experience doing external and/or internal audit in Australia in a reputable accounting firm.
- CA/CPA Qualification (or working towards qualification)
- Strong technical audit skills and knowledge of IFRS & Auditing Standards
- Ability to work independently and carry out the full audit cycle
- Ambition, charisma and a demonstrable ability to develop client relationships
- Interest in diversifying your client portfolio and areas of expertise
- Demonstrable team leadership skills
- Genuine interest in your Public Practice career progression.
You are a high-caliber auditor that is looking to take the next step in your audit career, be recognised for your contribution, work from great CBD or City Fringe offices, and enjoy all the perks associated with working for a top firm.