- Able to assign CPT codes according to the medical report.
- Document patient data and medical records, and perform routine medical record audits to comply with insurance company requirements.
- Sound knowledge of Medical Billing for offshore doctors.
- Communication with insurance and clients to manage the revenue cycle.
- Oversee daily Billing Department functions, including medical coding, charge entry, claims, payment posting, and reimbursement management.
- Examine patient's encounter forms to verify diagnosis codes, and reconcile codes against services rendered.
- Capable to use the correct universal medical alphanumeric code to describe the type of service a patient will receive in a hospital or healthcare facility.
- Accurately input procedure and diagnosis codes into billing software to generate invoices.
- Used electronic charge capture practices such as billing and account receivables (BAR) system and medical billing clearinghouse accounts to submit codes and invoices on time.
- Follow up on past invoices and delinquent accounts to reduce the number of unpaid and outstanding balances.
- Performs in-depth analysis of medical records to abstract diagnoses and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminologies.
- Should have relevant experience of around 2 years.
5 Working Days, Medical Insurance, Provident Fund, Market Competitive Salary, Work From Home
Headset Laptop / PC UPS / Generator High-Speed Internet WebcamSkills:
BAR System, CPT, Medical Billing Processing, Verify Diagnosis CodesJob Type
: Rs40,000.00 - Rs50,000.00 per month