- Prestige and well-respected firm in Brisbane, looking for someone to work on a fully remote basis from any other city or town
- Chartered Accounting and Business Advisory firm
- Small firm, but extremely large and exciting clients - up to $300M in turnover
- Friendly and warm working environment with an extra rostered day off each month!
This exciting firm in Brisbane is now offering a Senior Accounting position with full remote work from any other city/place suitable for the applicant!
The company emphasises staff development and career progression within the organisation. This is an office with approximately 20 staff in Brisbane and a strong 20 years in the industry! Join them and get the opportunity to work with extremely exciting clients in various industries. The Opportunity
You will work closely with the Managers and the Directors in the office and be responsible for a portfolio of clients at various size. Ensure work is delivered to a high standard and that all client expectations are met at all times.Further Duties
- Develop and maintain client relationships for a broad group of clients from business owners to professionals from a diverse range of industries
- Preparade annual financial statements as well as Income Tax, FBT, Payroll Tax and BAS returns
- Work closely with clients on a range of business advisory needs including business restructuring, tax planning and cash flow management
- Strong experience in a similar role within Business Services & Tax in public practice
- Degree Qualification in Accounting, Finance, IT or a related field
- CA/CPA qualification or in the process of completing
- Be a Permanent Resident or a Citizen in Australia
How to Apply
- Work 100% remotely from the location that suits you!
- Competitive salary package on offer and excellent progression
- Exposure to various clients, largest client turning over $300M
- Long-term staff and friendly environment
- Receive one extra rostered day off per month
For further details, please call Sofia for a confidential discussion, or send your resume to:
0429 099 803
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.