Join a dynamic fast paced & supportive team. Full function AR role with ASX listed organisation, flexible work hours & career progression.About the Company
Thriving ASX listed organisation, fast paced and growing. Our client, in the Health and Aged Care industry, has a large shared services team working in Kedron and this role reports to a manager who will provide exceptional mentoring and training. About the Role
This full-function AR role works in a team of (8) and gets a lot of exposure to external operations.
Reporting to the AR Supervisor you will be tasked with:
- Data entry and high volume invoice processing;
- Daily banking and bank reconciliations;
- Processing payments and billing;
- Responding to incoming queries and resolving billing issues; and
- Regularly liaising with internal and external parties and providing strong levels of customer service.
You are an experienced AR Officer with at least 1+ years experience. You have good systems experience, ideally have used large ERP's, and have solid Excel skills. You are also pro-active, forward thinking, and thrive in a busy, high-volume environment. Benefits
You will receive exceptional training and mentoring, the option to work from home 2 days a week, onsite parking, and the chance to join a welcoming and inclusive team. How to Apply
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity, hit the Apply button now! Or for further questions, please call Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757.