We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Receivable skills. Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development. You will enjoy extensive professional training to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing team. You will report to the Accounting Manager and have the opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this high energy department.The Role
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
Your Skills & Experience
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information.
- Raising invoices (high volume varying in complexity), reminders and account statements.
- Daily receipting and allocation of payments for cash, cheque and credit card.
- Daily banking reconciliations.
- Responding to account queries promptly.
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments and chase payments where required.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Reconciliation of ageing report and trial balance of debtors account.
- Assisting with month-end close.
To be successful in this role you will draw on your proven experience in Accounts Receivable to generate a high volume of invoices and ensure that they are paid on time. You will also draw upon your forward-thinking MS Excel skills to manipulate and maintain data/ledgers whilst always building rapport with customers and stakeholders to maintain positive working supplier relationships. Ideally, you would present:
What's on offer?
- Demonstrated experience in an Accounts Receivable role spanning at least two years.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Exceptional client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
How to apply
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skillset.
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level.
- The support of a hardworking team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth