$55,000 + Super Full-time M to F - 8:45am to 5:30pm Alexandria, NSWAccounts Receivable Officer (Immediate Start) - Alexandria, NSW We are seeking a dedicated Accounts Receivable Officer to join this fantastic team! Apply today!
$55,000 + Super
M to F - 8:45am to 5:30pm
- Immediate start date
- Family owned business
- A collaborative and supportive team
- Fantastic location - 20 minutes from Sydney CBD
Skills and Experience Required:
- Manage collection calls and negotiate payment plans with a strong communication style
- Control and manage the debtor's ledger
- Foster and maintain customer and client relationships
- Pursue monthly targets relating to outstanding debt reductions
- Post and reconcile daily payments from several sources
- Investigate and reconcile debtor account discrepancies
- At least two years of Accounts Receivable experience - required
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - especially Excel
- Knowledge of MYOB Advanced - desirable
Our client is a Sydney-based business specialising in the wholesale distribution of innovative homeware products. From artificial flowers to designer lighting and furniture, as well as decor and home textiles. Over the last 40 years, this is a business that has worked to establish a solid network of loyal customers and clients. And now they're looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join the team. Days are Mon - Fri, 8:45am - 5:30pm.
Do you have proven experience in Accounts Receivable?
Can you manage your time, work autonomously, and multi-task?
Do you have the can-do attitude to get things done as needed? APPLY TODAY!