Are you a finance-focused people person that's great at building relationships with clients? Want to work for a well-known Aussie brand, and have the opportunity to grow your accounting career? If so, this could be the opportunity you are looking for, working as an Accounts Receivable Officer
with this exciting business. In this role
- You will provide a daily allocation of funds received cash, EFT & EFTPOS across all entities.
- You will provide and distribute monthly reports.
- You will advise the financial controller on the credit-control actions.
- You will assist Franchisees with debtor collection procedures.
What's in it for you?
- You will need a university degree in finance/accounting
- You will have worked in an accounts receivable role previously
- A strong understanding of accounting principles
- Impeccable communication skills
- You be willing to learn and support the border team
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good salary for a role at this level
- Great working culture
- 4 days in the office & one remote from home
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then HIT
button or your CV directly to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can call Adam on 02 8396 6800
to get more information.