Reporting to Senior FP&A Analyst with a dotted line into the CFO, this role forms part of a high-performing & dynamic Finance team that focuses on commercial insights across the business.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to enjoy supporting all levels of the business and its partners, along with great attention to detail, and a sincere desire to contribute to the continuing growth and success story of an iconic ASX-listed brand. Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide commercial insights through robust analysis of Sales, Traffic and Inventory reporting
- Reconciliation of weekly sales ensuring data integrity and accuracy & resolve any data discrepancies
- Support the quarterly targeting process and sales budgeting/forecast
- Assist with weekly payroll processing & payroll reporting to optimize store spend
- Support the generation & review of Business Cases for new projects (e.g new store openings/relocations)
- Assist with dashboard development utilising Power BI, Excel and various data warehouse
- Ad hoc tasks and business improvement projects
- Degree qualified with Accounting and/or Finance major
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role within a fast-moving business / Professional Services Accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, analytical mindset and solution-focused
- Customer-oriented and positive
- Multi-site Retail experience will be highly desirable
- Exciting role with an iconic ASX-listed Retail business with great company culture
- Honest and transparent leadership + Great mentorship & career development opportunities
- An opportunity to become part of an innovative & dynamic team that enjoys working together
- An attractive remuneration & benefits package including free on-site parking
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Please contact Paul Chen on 07 3031 3215 or email@example.com if you have any questions.