Opportunity for a customer service driven administrator to join on-site team at a major southern suburbs shopping centre.
Our client is a leading Commercial Real Estate agency providing integrated Real Estate services on a global scale. They are consistently voted as one of the Property industry's top property firms. About this Opportunity
They are seeking an experienced Office Administrator for accounts and administrative support at a busy southern suburbs shopping centre.
Based with the on-site centre management team, you will be a fantastic communicator with impeccable presentation, property knowledge is desirable and a good sense of humour and a big smile a must! Your duties will include
- Support to the Finance Manager, including Accounts Payable, raising purchase orders and service orders, completing vendor reconciliations.
- Provide support to Accounts Receivable including tenant invoicing, extended trade & sales data reporting.
- Assisting with collection of rent and related supporting documentation
- Maintain and update all registers related to the shopping centre
- Ensure all contractors are inducted before undertaking works onsite
- Manage Public Liability Insurance records
- Meeting & greeting retailers and customers and assisting with any queries demonstrating a high level of customer service at all times
- Set up & management of meeting rooms
- General administrative assistance to the team
- Proven accounts & administration experience, in particular Accounts Payable
- Ability to deal with complaints and resolve conflict situations
- Property experience will be highly desirable
- Highly proficient in word, excel and outlook
- Strong attention to detail and highly focussed on accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to prioritise
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Cheerful personality with a positive can-do attitude. This role would suit an engaged team member who is motivated to learn and grow. This is an opportunity to make changes and improvements and will be a very challenging and rewarding role for the right person.
If you have the required experience, please apply to the advert or contact Hannah Byrne
on 0414 144 366
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to high application volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply.