Opportunity to join a well established business in a role which will be instrumental to implement some new procedures to the team.
- $75k - $85k + Super (Long term contract to permanent role)
- CBD (Hybrid working)
- Opportunity to step up
An established professional services business, who are a leader in their field and have strong client relationships along with brilliant staff tenure.Your opportunity
Due to a systems implementation and multiple staff secondments, an opportunity has become available for a Accounts Receivable Supervisor. Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Streamlining processes with the new system
- Identifying opportunities for improvement from a receivables perspective
- Supervision of two staff members
- Email collecting of debt with 3rd parties
This role will be suited to someone who is confident in an end to end mixed Accounts Receivables/Collections role who is looking to take the next step in their career. Experience with staff supervision would be highly be desirable.
You will have a minimum of 4 years experience, be confident with systems and processes and be able to mentor other staff.Applications
Please apply to this ad or call Ben Wahl on 02 9775 5907 for further information.