Work on medium - large audits. Work in a large and well-known provider of audit services.Start Immediately
- Work on medium-large audits
- Our client is a large and well-known provider of audit services
- Working from home flexibility offered
Our client is a large and well-known provider of Audit services. They take pride in fostering a welcoming team culture and providing their staff an excellent team and environment to work in. They offer many perks outside of a desirable salary, including; working from home flexibility, paid CPD hours, and also reimbursement of further studies at university if desired. The Role
These Auditor roles will be working within Audit teams, being supervised by Senior Auditors.
- Conduct an external audit on entities financial statements alone or as part of a team
- Plan and conduct audit testing, identifying the most efficient methods of obtaining assurance required
- Evaluate misstatements and conclude whether balances and disclosures are materially correct
- Identify, assess, and document issues and recommend solutions
- Establish excellent working relationships with client staff of all levels
- Discuss issues with client management and obtain agreement on solutions
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation is maintained of audit work conducted
You will have prior experience in a mid-large Audit firm either in Australia or overseas, with a strong understanding of Australian standards. Strong written and English communication skills will also be highly regarded.